We are excited to announce that we can now accept Scanned PDF signed copies of timesheets. This can be done via a scanner or through a scanning app on your phone. For those of you with smart phones it will make the payroll process for you much easier. We of course will continue to accept timesheets sent through the post.
The benefits to you will be that you are certain we have received it, you will save on postage, have a sent history to review, and most beneficial of all, you can now have your Saturday and Sunday shifts included in the next week's payment run!
For those of you with smart phones please follow the simple instructions below to download Tiny PDF Scanner (which is free and tested by us):
Apple Store here: https://itunes.apple.
Android users here: https://play.google.com/
When using Tiny PDF Scanner please note that you have to hold your smartphone in place a few seconds after scan appears to have been taken to ensure high quality. The free version allows you to take only two scans but you can always clear these down to create space for new timesheets.
Once you have taken the Scan please send timesheets to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be paid promptly, please ensure your completed timesheet meets the following requirements:
- Please scan the white copy only
- Please only send PDFs, our payroll system will not recognize pictures.
- Only send your email once, we now have an automated response to verify receipt
- Only send one image per attachment - please do not scan 2 timesheets as one page
- Include any receipts on the same page that relate to the shift, including your payroll number and date of the shift that the receipt(s) relate to
- If you have emailed your timesheets, please do not also post a copy
- Please email your timesheets to the following email address: email@example.com
The most important part of this process is the quality of the scan. If you cannot make out what the scan says neither can we. By ensuring the scan is of a highest standard it will ensure you are paid promptly.
We will start accepting emailed PDF Timesheets from week commencing 3rd July 2017.
Thank you for taking part in this new process and we welcome any constructive feedback.
Prohealth 24 Ltd